Battlenet ID:
Fel#11620

Class/Spec/Off-Spec?
Paladin - Holy
Offspec - Ret

Advanced Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sa...nce/simple

Parse Link?:
Any parses I have are now dated.  I was progressing through Mythic EN / TOV when it came out, but quit very shortly after TOV was released.  Recently resubbed, I don't have any meaningful parses to share. 

Raid UI picture:
Regular Blizz frames.  DBM and WeakAuras are the 2 raid-addons I use.  I manage my raid-frames just with what's given in-game.

Past raiding history:
Most recently, EN / TOV.  I've gone through most of Heroic-NH now, with what I'm able to pug, but not having AOTC is really limiting the groups I can get into.  Looking for a guild for a bit more stability in that regard.

Why Infusion?:
Have a friend Termana in the guild.  We've PVP'd and played together for a bit now, and I've heard good things about your group from him.

Would you be willing to play another spec if certain fights during progression needed it?:
Sure

What makes you passionate about raiding?:
Traditionally I'm exclusively a PVPer.  Recently with Legion I've tried getting into the PVE aspect of the game, and have been enjoying it.  I don't like going half-way on anything, though, so I'm looking to get into a more serious guild so I can actually progress and be in the top tier of players.

Are there any obligations holding you back from raiding? We understand it's a game, so midterms life etc always comes first as long as it's not randomly every week.:
Nothing really with a set schedule during the days / hours you guys raid.

Any friends in infusion?:
Termana

Favorite Movie:
Probably 'The Departed'

Favorite joke:
"I have an EpiPen. My friend gave it to me when he was dying, it seemed very important to him that I have it."

Thanks.  Let me know in-game if there's anything else you'd like to know